Poverbs 31:13

"She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."
Google

Friday, November 16, 2007

Rose Choker

Click image to see detail.

I made this choker using the same pattern as my floral bracelet for the vines and rosebuds... the large rose in the middle is from my rose magnet pattern. I made the base a little wider than the bracelet (7 dc across instead of 5), and added a (sc, ch 3, sc) edging along both sides for a bit of a lacy detail. It pairs nicely with the floral bracelet. Check out the archives for instructions on how to make the bracelet and magnet.

Click on photo to see detail.

2 comments:

CraftyAshley said...

You do beautiful work. I always like seeing your creations on the ville. Hope you have a great weekend.

Sara said...

Wow! That is gorgeous! I think it is my favorite one yet. Keep up the good work!